Term Time only, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4.00pm (flexible e.g. 07:30am-3.30pm)
£22,622 – £23,444 per annum (at time of writing), dependent on experience and qualifications
London Borough of Croydon
1st September 2022
Coloma Convent Girls’ School in Shirley is recognised as one of the top non-selective secondary schools in the country. We are consistently oversubscribed and a very popular choice within the borough and other local boroughs. In October 2019 Coloma received its fifth ‘Outstanding’ Diocesan Inspection report and in 2021 was named ‘Best School in Croydon’ in the Real Schools Guide. We are now on a journey of rapid improvement with a genuine commitment to being even better and serving the whole local community.
The Head teacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint a flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join our school. Applicants will provide ‘cover’, delivering lessons that have been set by teachers and take responsibility for maintaining appropriate behaviour. Experienced in working in a classroom environment, the successful candidate will ensure that our students continue to make excellent progress.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A community which is on a rapid journey of improvement with a genuine commitment to being even better.
- A school with a strong commitment to your professional development.
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all.
- The opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing substantial redevelopment, growth and change.
Do not be put off applying for a post if you are not a practising Catholic. We welcome applications from colleagues who are supportive of the values of a Catholic School. Many of our staff are members of religious faiths other than Catholic and make an enormous contribution to the well-being of our students.
How to Apply
Queries should be sent by email to The School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Please note: We do not accept applications via agencies.