Coloma Convent Girls’ School in Shirley is recognised as one of the top non-selective secondary schools in the country. We are consistently oversubscribed and have received four ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted and four ‘Outstanding’ Diocesan reports and ‘World Class Schools’ status (September 2017).
The Head teacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint a flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join our school. Applicants will provide cover for absent staff, delivering lessons that have been set by teachers and take responsibility for maintaining appropriate behaviour. Experienced in working in a classroom environment, the successful candidate will ensure that our students continue to make excellent progress andassist with other administrative tasks as required.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A staff gym.
- A school with a strong commitment to staff.
- A working environment focused on raising standards for all.
- The opportunity to work in a school where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing substantial redevelopment, growth and change.
Do not be put off applying for a post if you are not a practising Catholic. We welcome applications from colleagues who are supportive of the values of a Catholic School. Many of our staff are members of religious faiths other than Catholic and make an enormous contribution to the well-being of our students.
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 5th June 2019
Your application is a direct permanent application to our school. Applications via Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
Coloma Convent Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.