External Student and Family Support Services
Young Peoples Emotional Well-being Support
Any student who attends a school in Croydon can access these services.
Drop in provision:
- Off The Record (OTR), Croydon young people’s counselling service, offers a weekly drop in service. https://www.talkofftherecord.org/croydon/counselling/
- OTR also offer online services, young carer support and a Saturday support service and a confidential service for 14-25 year olds who have lost someone close through serious youth violence or sudden death. https://www.talkofftherecord.org/croydon/
- Samaritans on 116 123 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Off the Record Online counselling service for young people aged 11-25 in Croydon. Sign up at https://talkofftherecordonline.org/
- The Mix – support for young people under 25 including telephone 0808 808 4994, 1-1 chat & crisis messenger text service https://www.themix.org.uk/
For parents and carers: if you have immediate concerns are concerned about your child’s / any young person’s well-being, you should take them to A&E immediately where they can be seen by a professional who can support.
Other useful links:
NSPCC – 020 7825 2500 www.nspcc.org.uk
Childline – 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk