Coloma Convent Girls’ School – Admission Arrangements 2021-2022
The Coloma governing body has consulted on the proposed admission arrangements for entry to Coloma (Years 7 to 11 and Sixth Form) in the academic year 2021-2022, and has considered the responses received.
In accordance with the School Admissions Code, the governing body has determined the admission arrangements for Years 7 to 11 and Sixth Form entry to Coloma in the academic year 2021-2022 in accordance with the proposal set out in the consultation, with the addition of a revision to the category order on page 1 of the Years 7-11 Admission Policy as detailed at point (2) below.
The main changes to the admission arrangements are:
(1) the sibling priority has been extended to include siblings who are former Coloma pupils, in addition to siblings who are current Coloma pupils.
(2) On page 1 of the Admission Policy, the category of “other looked after girls and other previously looked after girls who have been adopted” has been moved from category 4 to category 3; with the category of “girls enrolled in the catechumenate” moved from category 3 to category 4.
(3) An increase in the admission number from 50 to 65.
Coloma’s determined admission arrangements for 2021-2022 are set out in the following documents:
Years 7 to 11
- Admission Policy 2021-2022
- Online Supplementary Information Form
- Request for Information from Priest Form
Chair of Governors